Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Tash's Brain Fade Moments: Episode 3

I thought it was about time that I share another #brainfade moment. I have plenty of these moments, but not all of them are easy to explain, or particularly amusing. 

At moments like these I can't help but think that I may be ahead of my time, that is, I truly am turning into a Nanna at only 29 years old. The fact that I will be picking up my mum's granny scooter this weekend, for my own personal use, seems only to confirm this idea.



Tash's Brain Fade Moments: Episode 3


Eating my dinner of calamari and vegetables, I noticed that the oven was on. I wondered which of my housemates were cooking. I decided not to say anything.

After I'd eaten, I joined my housemates in watching an episode of Suits. I noticed that the oven was still on & wondered whether they'd forgotten about it. I decided just to leave it, and not to say anything.

Finally, after couple of hours after I first noticed the humming of the oven's fan, I asked the question. "Mike, do you have your dinner in the oven? Laura?", "No?" 

That's odd, I thought.

Laura opened the oven door to take a look & there, inside, was my 'extra caramelised' potato. 


Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment