Sunday, July 21, 2013

Tash's Brain Fade Moments: Episode 1

For some time now, I've been posting 'brain fade' moments for the enjoyment of my friends on Facebook. I have decided that it's time to 'share the love' and allow the whole world to laugh at those moments when my brain fails me.


Welcome to Tash's Brain Fade Moments: Episode 1

Been a while since I've posted a ‪#‎brainfade‬ moment. I promise it's not because they haven't occurred. I just forgot to post them.

This past Saturday, I was in a tea shop that sells over 300 varieties of loose leaf tea. I have been there a number of times before, & was looking for two particular blends that I had run out of.

Upon entering the shop, I scanned the entire right hand wall, but did not find either of the teas that I was searching for, so kept looking. 

Getting to the back of the shop I noticed a variety that I hadn't seen before. It struck me that it was a loose leaf tea, thinking - "Oh, they have loose leaf tea here too!"

I'll leave you to ponder that.


No comments:

Post a Comment