Monday, March 31, 2014

Tash's Brain Fade Moments: Episode 4

As some of you may know, one of the symptoms of my illnesses is that, at times, my brain doesn't quite function at it's best, and I do and say some rather silly things.

It has been a while since I've posted one of my 'brain fade' moments, so thought I'd gift you with a new little moment of entertainment. 


Tash's Brain Fade Moments: Episode 4

I was rinsing out a plastic container before placing it in the recycling tub. So far, so good. 

I knew that I had to pour out the water from the container into the sink before placing it in the recycling. Brain was doing well up until this point.


However, my grey matter was a bit slow in sending this message to my body. 


As a result, turning away from the sink on route to the recycling tub, I proceeded to pour the water all over the kitchen floor.


Well done Tash. Well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment